The following reviews are real client reviews from The Review Book in The Hair Studio.
- I have been a client of The Hair Studio for better than 10 years. Chuck has done a great job. With my hair piece I look years younger.
- Chuck has cut my hair for more than 25 years. He is a quality individual, does professional work and has become a great friend. I always look forward to my visits with Chuck. Honest, ethical, skilled and fun are just words that come to mind when I think of my barber, Chuck.
- I have worn a hair product since the early 1970’s. However, it was not until 2006 that I had the privilege of meeting Chuck Gardner. To be honest, I did not think I could find a hair stylist that could have compared with my previous restoration professional. How wrong I was. From the very first visit I could not have been as comfortable and trustworthy as with Chuck.
Besides being such a professional, Chuck has a great humorous personality. We have shared some fantastic stories and experiences. Yet, when the “Master” starts working on your hair pay attention and watch him work. I am so very thankful that I met Chuck and cherish him above all as a friend. I would not hesitate to recommend Chuck to anyone who needs his hair services. You will be treated with professionalism, total caring, and sensitivity to your needs. Throw in some good laughs and you have a fantastic experience.
Thank you Chuck for all you have done on my behalf. You are the best.
Carl E. Willey
- I have worn hair pieces since 1982 with head injuries and problematic hair transplants. I have been a client at approximately 12 different hair replacement companies in 3 different cities.
Chuck is the most skilled, experienced, knowledgable and caring hair replacement technician that I have ever worked with.
- March 26, 2017 – A Craftsman and a Dear Friend
I met Chuck Gardner sometime in the mid 80’s when he had a shop in Cherry Creek and, I’m still with him today some thirty plus years. Over the years we have had many encounters of obstacles and fulfillments. Everything was met with honesty and dignity of a man of his word.
Chuck has never let me down and I’ve heard him say many times “If it ain’t right I ain’t doing it”.
Over the many years I have come to also realize that Chuck is one of the finest craftsmen in his profession. We have shaken hands and I have walked out the door satisfies every time, and I’m thankful for knowing him. I’m sure we will be there until the end.
Your Friend Always,